Thursday, July 31, 2008

Two things you MUST watch


I know, I know, Ron Artest, blahblahblah. I'm still thinking out the consequences in my head, to be honest. I will post when the thoughts crystallize. In the meantime, if you're interested in some analysis: my gut reaction is to agree with Hollinger at ESPN, who thinks Artest helps Houston offensively. Kelly Dwyer thinks it through and then, like me, concludes: "Not sure." But he does seem positive. Finally, before any of this Artest-to-Houston stuff, Shoals at freedarko had some posts up about outlining a vague theory of redundancy. It's probably applicable to this move.

Anyways, on to the real point of this post:

(Update: I recently learned that I can just embed the video right here, saving you the trouble of having to click the links. So here it is):






First, GO WATCH THIS RIGHT NOW!

No, really, go watch it. It will only take a couple of minutes, and it is more than worth it. I'd been surfing ibeatyou just a couple days ago, but I didn't find that myself, it was mentioned at TrueHoop.

Secondly, if you haven't yet seem the movie Hoop Dreams, I would highly recommend it. It is quite good. And now, you can apparently watch it for free online. (Thanks BDL).

No comments:

Post a Comment