Thursday, June 26, 2008

Quick Draft Hit

Whoa.

So much happened on draft night that I'm going to wait for the dust to settle before making any comments. It seems like every other player was either picked by Portland, traded by Portland, or traded to Portland. I honestly have no idea who got whom at this point. But, I wanted to draw your attention to a couple of pressing matters.

1) None other than BARACK OBAMA thinks Chicago made the right choice. "Jason Kidd with a jumpshot." High praise! I do think that John Calipari sort of lost perspective though: "That's why Obama is going to be our next president. He knows his hoops. I'd say that's a fairly accurate assessment." Anyways, the video (found via Docksquad Sports)




So, that's settled.


2) Eric Gordon, YOU LET ME DOWN!


I expected so much more from you . . ..

3) The Lakers went and drafted the referee who handed them Game 4 of the Western Conference Finals. A little thank you?

No comments:

Post a Comment